LEMFO DM360 Smart Watch with Heart Rate Monitor Gesture Control Pedometer Function
• MTK2502A + Bluetooth 4.0: Advanced MTK2502A chip and Bluetooth 4.0 technology, make perfect compatibility with iOS and Android system.
• Heart rate monitoring: Measure the value of your heart rate, let you know about your heart rate during sports.
• Raise up your hand to light up the screen: When you want to get the time, only need to raise up your hand and then the screen will automatically light up.
• Gesture control: It's convenient for you to answer the phone by shaking and hang-up by turning over.
• Dialer / Message: You can make or check your calls / messages in the watch via Bluetooth. (Note: Message and dialer function are not applicable to iPhone)
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, you can enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitor / Sedentary reminder: Take care of your health, help you develop good living habits.
• Look for phone: Turn on this function, your smart phone will vibrate or ring to tell you where it is.
• Gmail / Weather / E-mail / Twitter / MSM reminder: Instant information, real time inform you, you can take control of everything.
Note: Siri function only for iOS phones.
Built-in chip type: MTK2502
Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
Waterproof Rating : IP53
Messaging: Message checking,Message reminder
Health tracker: Heart rate monitor,Pedometer,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Remote Control: Camera remote,Music remote
Find phone: Yes
Other Functions: Alarm,Calculator,Calender,Siri function,Voice recorder,Weather forecast
Alert type: Ring,Vibration
Locking screen : 5 kinds
Screen resolution: 240 x 204
Screen size: 1.22 inch
Case material: Stainless Steel
Band material: Leather
Compatability: Android 4.3 / iOS 7.0 and above system
Product size (L x W x H): 25.50 x 4.25 x 1.25 cm / 10.04 x 1.67 x 0.49 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 26.50 x 5.25 x 2.25 cm / 10.43 x 2.07 x 0.89 inches
Package weight: 0.37478 kg
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
We Also Recommend
H6 Universal Car GPS Navigator Smartphone HUD Head Up Display Holder
MJX X916H WiFi Control HD CAM 4CH 6-axis-gyro RC Quadcopter Air Press Height Hold
NAVIFORCE Stainless Steel 3ATM Waterproof Fashion Wristwatch Dual Time Quartz Sports Men Watch with Function of Backlight Alarm Calendar Stopwatch
Mini LED Projector Portable Home Theater 1080P