Warranty and Return
3 Day Dead on Arrival (DOA) Guarantee
45 Day Money Back Guarantee
For most items, in the unlikely situation that your product is faulty, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 45 days of receiving it. Return shipping reimbursement is not available for this.
One Year Repair Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on the product page, the default product warranty period is one year starting from the date of purchase, during which you are eligible for free repair. Any free repair case needs to be confirmed with the manufacturer via Customer Service. Customers must pay the shipping fees for returning the item back, while we cover the shipping fees to send the repaired item back to the customer. If the buyer has damaged/misused the item(s), it will not be eligible for free repair.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Product degradation through wear and tear, along with breakage/damage during use, is solely the customer's responsibility and is not covered by our warranties.
2. If the customer has damaged/misused the item(s), the product's warranty is immediately rendered void. No compensation is available in such cases. However, customers are welcome to contact us to purchase replacement or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge the original value of the components and a shipping fee to dispatch them.
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage
3. All returns must first be authorized by Gearle Support team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the steps to follow in " How to request warranty" below. For incomplete warranty request, Gearle reserves the right to refuse any compensation. If the customer has returned the package without prior authorization (R.M.A form), sends to the wrong address, returns an incorrect item, or submits an empty box, there will no compensation permitted in such cases.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, Gearle will offer an alternative solution.
1. The shipping fee for shipping the product back to us will be paid by customers and is not refundable except for DOA situations.
2. During the return shipping, the customer is responsible for any and all customs charges, excise duties or tariffs during the item return to China. In these cases we will deduct the customs fees from your authorized refund amount.
3. Gearle will resend the item to the customer via Flat Rate Shipping by default. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.